Monday, July 27, 2009

Dreams of Reality

I dream so vivid, can’t tell dream from reality
But dream become reality
So, this aint just poetry it’s prophecy

I’m ready to die like B.I.G. said
This aint no flowery bullshit
No pretty metaphor, no silly simile
This is meant to be…. taken literally
Cuz Malcolm said by any means Necessary
Cuz Martin said if you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything
So I’m willing to give life and limb

I don’t know who it will be?
Most likely, somebody, who look kinda like me
I want it to reach that critical point. where they gotta kill me.
Wit cold conspiracy
But, its too late!
Cuz I done taught a whole new generation, that there’s more to life than just livin

Ima live free
by any means Necessary
and ima bring all my peoples with me like Harriet did
let this be a testament
the struggle continues
but now they got us shackled mentally

But I’m Ready for Revolution
not talking a full 360 but a 180
going from selfish to selfless
going from arrogant to humble
going from greed to generosity
Moving from instinct to consciousness
Moving from dying slowly to living greatly

Because if you aint willing to die for it you don’t deserve it
Peace if you willing to fight for it

No comments: